Which frocks rocked the red carpet at last nights AMAs? Here’s Lovetripper’s list of five couture creations which struck the perfect fashion chord:
1) She took home an award for favorite female soul/rhythm & blues artist, and Rihanna wins in our style stakes as well, thanks to this glorious garnet gown by Elie Saab. The intricacy of the peignoir-influenced frock was enhanced with accessories from Neil Lane.
2) A curl-less coif provided a modicum of ’60s mod mode to Taylor Swift‘s awards attire. The winner of favorite female country artist earns a runner up nod for this sparkle-studded number by Colette Dinnigan.
3) Recent blushing bride Katy Perry was a beauty in a blush Badgley Mischka mini masterpiece.
4) Like her Dad’s famous ‘do, Miley Cyrus‘s Marchesa creation was business in the front and a party in the back. Proving that her couture taste can’t be tamed, the singer accented her A-list apparel with Neil lane Jewelry and a Judith Leiber clutch, People magazine reports.
5) Neil Lane jewelry added to the vintage-style vision of Burlesque beauty Julianne Hough’s noir boudoir-inspired number from Marchesa.