Who wore dream designs at the 2010 Teen Choice Awards? Here’s Lovetripper’s picks for the event’s top frocks. Tune in to Fox tonight to see all the star styles!
1) A consistent contender in our top five couture countdowns, the metallic accents on the back of Selena Gomez‘s ethereal ensemble by BCBG Max Azria conjured up fashion magic on the arrival carpet for the Wizards of Waverly Place star, and her Sergio Rossi sandals helped the Disney darling to climb to the top of our style stakes.
2) Bride-to-be Kristen Bell, who is planning a walk down the aisle with actor Dax Shepard, walked the blue carpet in a crimson creation by Stella McCartney. The actress, who will soon light up the big screen in Burlesque, strolled past photographers in pumps from the evening’s most popular shoe brand, Brian Atwood.
3) This one-shoulder noir number from Zuhair Murad shows why fans of fashion love keeping up with Kim Kardashian‘s style selections. The reality personality, who posed for pix with sisters Khloe and Kourtney, had asked the members of her Twitter “family” to choose her ‘do for the event– the end result was a sleek ponytails which added a flirtatious touch to her overall look.
4) Followers of fashion could easily predict that Ashley Greene, who portrays a visionary vampire in the Twilight series, would be a vision in Valentino. The blush and buff combination, accented with a touch of romantic black lace, was highlighted with A-list accessories from Stephen Russell and pair of playful peep-toe heels from Ferragamo.
5) Looking pretty in Pucci, Gossip Girl‘s Leighton Meester gave those crazy about couture something to talk about. A pair of pom poms were perky accents to the pair of Christian Louboutins which carried the small screen star down the carpet.
Nina Dobrev, a star of The Vampire Diaries, took a bite out of the couture competition in attire by Alex Perry. In keeping with the surfboard award theme, the dress features an undulating hemline and waves of sparkling powder blue and silver fabric.