Which stars were visions on television’s biggest night? Here’s Lovetripper’s list of the the most elegant ensembles at the 62nd annual Emmy Awards:
1) Her father is the music world’s Prince of Darkness, and Kelly Osbourne hold the title of princess in this black beauty by Tony Ward Couture. The former reality personality– who will show off her style savvy on E!’s Emmy edition of the Fashion Police— may not have garnered the coveted disco trophy on Dancing with the Stars, but she’s our wardrobe winner!
2) The Vampire Diaries‘ Nina Dobrev took a bite out of the couture competition with this nude number by Zuhair Murad. A pair of Brian Atwood pumps not only carried the actress past the phalanx of photographers outside the Nokia Theater, they also walked the CW star to the second place position in our countdown.
3) Claire Danes was a portrait in perfection in Armani Prive as she walked onstage to receive her award as Best Actress in a Miniseries or Movie. Generous sprinklings of sequins and Swarovski crystals let Danes sparkle like the star she is.
4) She plays a supporting role on The Good Wife, but Emmy-winning actress Archie Panjabi took the lead in terms of sheer loveliness in this cocoa-colored silk chiffon silhouette from Tadashi Shoji.
5) Looking ideal in indigo, Glee star Lea Michele‘s Oscar de la Renta red carpet creation was a show stopper. A silk taffeta sweetheart neckline helped to showcase a sparkling Lorraine Schwartz necklace, while a gathering of ruffles on skirt provided a soupcon of Spanish-inspired style to the frock.
Honorable Mention Keeping up with Kim Kardashian’s couture choices is always a joy. The reality star ruled the red carpet in a goddess-inspired silk chiffon Marchesa gown.