Which stars sported the most stunning silhouettes at the 2010 ESPY Awards? Here are the couture creations that made the cut on Lovetripper’s list of the evening’s most lavish looks:
1) Her autobiography Sliding Into Home may currently be number 4 on the New York Times bestseller list, but this noir number knocked it out of the ballpark in our style stakes, making Kendra Wilkinson our wardrobe winner. The former Girls Next Door star walked the red carpet in skull-bedecked stilettos which added a playful foil to a dress that brought back the glam of Hollywood’s golden era.
2) TV sports journalist Hannah Storm scored a home run on the red carpet in this slinky silver silhouette:
3) Unlike her Twilight character Alice Cullen, Ashley Greene may not have been able to foresee the winner of the best upset category as she stood at the podium on the Nokia Theater stage, but no premonitions were needed to predict that the silver screen vamp would be a vision in this vibrant Versace number.
4) Showcasing the curves that have made her SI’s most coveted model, Brooklyn Decker looked summertime chic in a buff-hued bandage dress from Herve Leger:
5) Victoria’s Secret Angel Marisa Miller donned this devilishly divine design by Alexander Wang:
Honorable Mention We’ve got mad love for Mad Men star January Jones‘ edgy ensemble. The unique asymmetrical attire bears the brand name of Versace:
Photos courtesy Picapp