Who wore the most caliente creations to the 7th annual Univision Premios Juventud? Here’s Lovetripper’s list of the reinas of the red (or, in this case, blue) carpet:
1) There’s not only a She Wolf in Shakira‘s closet– there’s also this Roberto Cavalli creation. Suitable for a star who received the Supernova award, the gold, silver and bronze embellishments of the ensemble earns the multi-platinum-selling singer the number one spot in our style stakes as well.
2) We were simply spellbound by the streamlined beauty of Selena Gomez‘s Reem Acra attire. The Wizards of Waverly Place star wowed the crowd in an asymmetrical dress that’s summertime chic.
3) Fashion forward Anahi, who has her own clothing store in Mexico City called Anahi World, donned a daring Gustavo Mata design composed of black lace and a backside bow for her foray in front of photographers, People en Espanol reports.
4) Like the title of her new single, it was “Inevitable” to her fans that Dulce Maria (Anahi’s former RBD band mate) would wear a sweet silhouette for her stroll inside the Bank United Center in Miami.
5) Ivy Queen is not only one of the ruling voices of reggaeton, she also reigned supreme on the red carpet in this sparkling mini silhouette:
Photos courtesy Picapp