Which stars wore showstopping silhouettes during last night’s Tony Awards telecast? Here’s Lovetripper’s list of five elegant ensembles that deserve an encore:
1) A Little Night Music received a lot of attention at the Tonys, thanks to Catherine Zeta-Jones‘ rendition of “Send in The Clowns.” Her on stage stature garnered the silver screen siren the award for best leading actress in a musical, and the Atelier Versace vision she wore to retrieve the honor earns first place in our style stakes.
2) No one was raining on Lea Michele‘s parade, as evident by the sunshine yellow Zac Posen gown the Glee star donned for her red carpet appearance.
3) Scarlett Johansson, who was a winner for her performance in A View from the Bridge, wowed the crowd with a view of old Hollywood glamor, compete with Harry Winston jewels that complemented her Elie Saab gown.
4) Helen Mirren won an Academy Award for her portrayal of Queen Elizabeth, and the actress also reigned supreme on the red carpet at Radio City Music Hall in this off-the-shoulder silhouette.
5) The beauty of this nude number by Tony Ward Couture had Paula Abdul‘s fans dancing for joy. The charismatic choreographer/former American Idol judge paired the lavish look with jewelry by Brunani, US magazine reported.
Photos courtesy Picapp