Which stars wore scene-stealing styles at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards? Here’s Lovetripper’s list for the evening’s top wardrobe winners:
1) A pair of Christian Louboutin pumps not only carried Sandra Bullock to the podium to receive her Generation Award, they also took part in The Blind Side star’s climb to the top spot in our style stakes. America’s sweetheart twinkled like the star she is in a noir number by Oday Chakar.
2) Never one to shy away from style risks, Christina Aguilera— whose new album Bionic will be released on June 8th– chose a bi-level vision from Versace for her foray past photographers.
3) Miranda Cosgrove looked smokin’ in a fire engine red frock from Versus.
4) Katy Perry was a blinged out bride-to-be in this Zuhair Murad mini-dress. Adding pop to the otherwise nude number, the “California Gurls” singer sported a sulphureous shade of nail polish and a blue-haired homage to Bettie Page.
5) We’re not Up in the Air about our feelings for the red carpet look worn by Anna Kendrick, who posed for pix in this flirty frock from Zac Posen.
Honorable Mention Romantics around the globe have fallen in love with her portrayal of Bella Swan in the Twilight series, and actress Kristen Stewart captured out heart with her red carpet fashion choice– a daring Dolce & Gabbana micro mini paired with a top that matches Edward’s eyes.
Photos courtesy Picapp