We all know who brought home the buckle trophies at last night’s CMT Music Awards, but who were the wardrobe winners at the event? Here’s Lovetripper’s list of the top five frocks that rocked the awards presentation:
1) Taylor Swift may not have garnered any awards during last night’s telecast, but the country crossover cutie is the winner in our style stakes thanks to her garnet Galliano dress. The Fearless fashionista paired the look with Christian Louboutin sandals and a pair of Lorraine Schwartz earrings which complemented her new curl-free coif.
2) Award shows can be times for the famous to make fashion faux pas, but Faith Hill could “Breathe” easy, secure in the knowledge that this J. Mendel creation would be a hit with couture critics. The breezy summertime look, with its palette of watermelon pink and vanilla ice cream tone,s struck just the right note on the red carpet.
3) Erin Andrews was perfection in pewter in a shape-showcasing silhouette that accentuated legs which almost walked away with the Dancing with The Stars disco ball trophy.
4) Tickled pink to be the big winner of the awards presentation, Carrie Underwood was a vibrant vision before the telecast in this fuchsia chiffon number by Jenny Packham, People magazine reports.
5) Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott was a true “American Honey” in this David Meister design, which she paired with shoes by Sergio Rossi.
Photos courtesy Picapp