1) Fearless in her sense of style, Taylor Swift stepped out of her couture comfort zone and into this Marchesa masterpiece, and just like the closing line of her song “Change,” fashion fans say “Hallelujah!” She may not have garnered any ACM awards, but this lovely lilac look, which was complemented by Neil Lane accessories, has won our hearts.
2) Not only did Hillary Scott receive five ACM awards with her bandmates, the Lady Antebellum vocalist was also a wardrobe winner on the big night in this fuchsia frock from Pamella Roland.
3) She’s at the top of the Billboard Hot Country Charts with her single “Temporary Home,” and this coquettish creation from Basil Soda lands Entertainer of the Year Carrie Underwood on our list of the top five fashion favorites.
4) The title of Jewel‘s upcoming CD is Sweet and Wild— a description which can easily be applied to the singer’s Jenny Packham gown, which walks the line between celestial and seductive.
5) She’s ruled the record charts for years and reigned supreme on stage the the host of the 45th annual ACM awards. Reba McEntire‘s Ysa Makimo gown for her orange carpet walk was apt attire for a true queen of country music.
Photos courtesy Picapp