1) “Naturally” beautiful, Wizards of Waverly Place‘s Selena Gomez cast a spell over spectators at UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion is this chiffon Christian Cota creation. According to Red Carpet Fashion Awards, a pair of Sergio Rossi shoes carried the star on stage to receive her award for best TV actress– the sandals also walked Gomez to the top spot in our style stakes.
2) Demi Lovato knows how to “Make A Wave” on the red (or, in this case, orange) carpet. Not only did the Disney darling arrive on the arm of her buddy-turned-beau Joe Jonas, she also chose a charming noir number from Black Faith for her awards show appearance. According to Just Jared Junior, the Sonny with A Chance star filed past photogs in a pair of peep-toe Renee Caovilla shoes.
3) Miranda Cosgrove caused a sensation in this fierce frock by Project Runway winner Christian Siriano. The claret color was complemented by the subtle tone of her Christian Louboutin shoes.
4) Luckily, Katy Perry wasn’t wearing this stunning silhouette from The Blonds when she got slimed on stage. The mini-skirted kaleidoscopic creation and a pair of scarlet-soled, silver glitter shoes showed off the gams of Russell Brand’s bride-to-be.
5) Nikki Reed may have to keep her complexion pale when filming her role in the Twilight movie franchise, but the actress looks ready to soak up some sun in this frill-edged frock from Cynthia Steffe.
Photos courtesy Picapp