1) Grupero superstar Ana Barbara brought glam to the glitterati gathering with the array of attire she wore as co-host of the awards presentation. The singer sashayed her way to the top of our style stakes with this caliente couture creation from David Salomon. Diamonds from Damiani dazzled onlookers during the star’s red carpet stroll, People en Español reports.
2) Karla Martinez, co-host of Despierta America (Wake Up America), caused the eyes of wardrobe watchers to open wide when she strolled down the red carpet in a sophisticated silhouette of subtle shades by designer Raphael Cenammo.
3) Multi-talented Thalia not only received the Young Artist Legacy Award during the presentation of Premios Lo Nuestro, her Giorgio Armani Prive gown earned the star a spot in our couture countdown. The beauty of the noir number was enhanced with the addition of jewelry by Daniella Kronfle.
4) Fashion forward Natalia Jimenez, frontwoman for the group La Quinta Estacion, made a style statement in this bold black and white wardrobe winner from couture icon Oscar de la Renta.
5) Synonymous with her saucy sobriquet La Chica Dorada (the golden girl,) Paulina Rubio looked radiant in a Rafael Cenammo silhouette which featured a gold embroidered bodice.
Diana Reyes, known as la reina (the queen) of duranguense music, ruled the red carpet in this sapphire blue creation by Dina Bar-el. The singer shared the excitement of the evening with her date Jalapeño, who donned doggie duds in honor of the event. (Want to see more stars with their four-pawed pals? Visit the canine celebrity section of our sister site, Dogtipper!)
Photos courtesy Picapp