1) “You Belong with Me” singer Taylor Swift belongs at the top of our couture countdown, thanks to this showstopping silhouette from Kaufman Franco. Diamond and platinum jewelry by Lorraine Schwartz and Ofira added to the magic of an evening which led to four Grammys for the crossover cutie.
2) Keri Hilson may not have garnered the award for Best New Artist, but she definitely wins a spot in our style stakes, courtesy of the Dolce and Gabbana design she donned for the occasion.
3) After posing for photographers in a fuchsia frock from Gucci, Mary J. Blige slipped into this sea blue creation by Roberto Cavalli for a heart-tugging rendition of “Bridge Over Troubled Water” with Andrea Bocelli.
4) Her acrobatic artistry during her performance of “Glitter in the Air” made heads spin, and Pink‘s red carpet wardrobe by Tony Ward has us dizzy with delight. The gown is a balancing act all its own, with the feminine ruffles along the bodice and rippling scallops tempered by a gradation of somber hues which gives the garment a darker edge.
5) Perhaps as a bridal bouquet is in her future, Katy Perry chose a flower-festooned frock from designer Zac Posen for her red carpet appearance. A gold bindi and a bejeweled, elephant-shaped clutch added elements from her recent trip with Russell Brand to the land where they became betrothed, India.
Photos courtesy Picapp