1) During her duet with Jay-Z, Alicia Keys hit the high notes in this beautiful Balmain mini. The stunning chanteuse walked the line between refined elegance and rock ‘n’ roll edge in a pair of Christian Louboutins which also helped the singer to scale to the heights of the number one spot in our style stakes.
2) Her name may not be well known stateside, but fashion hits– like this Roksanda Ilincic gown, graziadaily reports– is sure to make everyone take notice of Florence Welch, lead singer of Florence and The Machine. The singer slipped into several stunning silhouettes over the course of the evening, including a crystal encrusted minidress for her red carpet walk and a curve-conscious nude number for her onstage performance.
3) The X Factor winner Alexandra Burke has third place all wrapped up thanks to the bow on the bodice of this crimson creation by Marchesa.
4) She may have kicked off the show with a performance of “The Fear,” but Lily Allen looked fearless as she dominated the red carpet in this dominatix-influenced design by Chanel.
5) A pair of pretty pink Stella McCartney pumps carried Leona Lewis past photographers trying to snap pics of the paparazzi magnet in her steel-shaded dress by William Tempest.
Photos courtesy Picapp