Which stars won raves for their red carpet attire at the 16th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards? Here’s Lovetripper’s picks for the evening’s top frocks:
1) Walking in a pair of Sergio Rossi shoes, Diane Kruger stepped out on the red carpet and into first place in our style stakes in this saffron-hued silhouette by Jason Wu. The vibrant vision– an homage to vintage Hollywood– was complemented by the glint of gold and ruby jewelry from Harry Winston.
2) Christina Applegate seemed to float past photographers in this silk chiffon creation from Roberto Cavalli. Swarovski crystals added an ethereal element to the sky blue fabric, as did diamond and platinum jewelry from Lorraine Schwartz.
3) A design with a lot of heart, the crimson Carolina Herrera creation worn by Christina Hendricks will be auctioned off on the celebrity charity web site Clothes Off Our Back. The actress paired the fiery frock with jewelry by Irit Design.
4) We were Blind Side-d by the beauty of Sandra Bullock‘s Alexander McQueen gown. As the dress was embellished with electric blue , the actress kept accessories to a minimum, with the addition of a bracelet by Miriam Salat.
5) A pair of Ferragammo shoes carried Drew Barrymore up to the podium to receive the award for Best Actress in a TV Movie or Miniseries. The star of Grey Gardens chose an ocean blue silk chiffon and silk tulle masterpiece by Monique Lhuillier for her memorable evening.
Photos courtesy Picapp