1) House star Olivia Wilde was a smooth operator in this flirtatious frock. Fleurette earrings added extra flair, and a pair of Sergio Rossi shoes helped the star walk away with the number one spot in our style stakes.
2) Betrothed bliss certainly suits country crossover cutie Carrie Underwood, who chose a Christian Cota creation for her awards appearance. Rock & Republic footwear carried the chanteuse down the red carpet as the lights from photographers’ lenses flashed on the facets of her Johnathon Arndt jewelry and her new engagement ring.
3) What’s the 411 on Mary J. Blige‘s red carpet wear? A dove gray Gucci garment showcased the singer’s fit physique, while her feet looked fierce thanks to Ferragamo.
4) Having reigned over the charts in 2009, Taylor Swift is also a winner in the wardrobe department in this streamlined silhouette from Jenny Packham. A pair of Christian Louboutins carried the singing sweetheart onstage to accept her award.
5) “Comfort” and “couture” are two words that are rarely uttered in the same sentence, but although Mariah Carey had to struggle to ascend the steps in a curve-conscious creation from Ysa Makimo, the end result was Precious.
Photos courtesy Picapp