1) Although the award for Best International Group wasn’t presented to The Black Eyed Peas, Fergie was a wardrobe winner in this black and blue number. A head-to-toe zipper added “Boom Boom Pow” to the Armani Prive attire, while a pair of Christan Louboutins carried the singer past photographers, Red Carpet Fashion Awards reports.
2) Arriving on the arm of Jean Paul Gaultier, burlesque beauty Dita von Teese looked divine in the risk-taking designer’s homage to undergarments. A buff underlay brought a modicum of modesty to the look of black lace lingerie.
3) The tile of her new CD is Rated R, but parental discretion doesn’t have to be advised when viewing Rihanna‘s Jean Paul Gaultier gown, thanks to the layer of skin-concealing silver fabric beneath a frock festooned with images of floral finery. Topping off the lavish look were a pair of De Grisogono earrings.
4) She may not be familiar to those in the United States, but the blue velvet vision worn by Jenifer Bartoli will certainly spark American interest in the French pop star.
5) The side slit and v-neckline of this seductive pewter silhouette showcased the sun-kissed skin of former Playboy Playmate of the Year Victoria Silvstedt, who has just returned form a vacation on the island of St. Barts.
Photos courtesy Picapp