1) Nine star Penelope Cruz wins the number one spot in our style stakes with her Giorgio Armani Prive attire, which was paired with Chopard jewelry that sparkled like the raindrops stars found themselves dodging on their way down the red carpet.
2) Kate Winslet wowed the crowd in head to toe Atelier Yves Saint Laurent. The beauty of the curve-conscious indigo creation was enhanced with the dazzle of carats by Tiffany & Co.
3) A vision in Bottega Veneta, the diaphanous chiffon fabric of Sandra Bullock‘s purple frock played peek-a-boo with the pair of Casadei pumps which walked the star to the podium to accept her award for her role in The Blind Side.
4) Diane Kruger‘s Christian Lacroix creation channeled the style of a 1940’s silver screen star. The Inglourious Basterds cast member paired the pink frock with Chanel jewelry.
5) This black number by Oscar de la Renta hit just the right note on Glee star Lea Michele. Beneath the gown’s voluminous skirt– which featured circular patterns reminiscent of both Jacqueline Kennedy and Melania Knauss’ wedding dresses– a pair of Cloubs shoes carried the actress past the photographers.
Although her dress is pewter perfection, the fact that Olivia Wilde‘s gown will be a part of an Ebay auction with proceeds going to help with Haitian relief efforts makes this Gucci garment even more beautiful. Bid to win a piece of Hollywood history when the auction begins January 25th.
Photos courtesy Picapp