1) Her name may not have been called as the best supporting actress during the awards telecast, but this somber silhouette from Elie Saab makes Up In The Air star Anna Kendrick a winner in our style stakes.
2) Diane Kruger‘s Donna Karan creation added a touch of retro romance to the event. A pair of satin Jimmy Choo heels carried the actress to the podium when Inglourious Basterds won in the category of Best Ensemble.
3) As the first female to host the Critics’ Choice Awards, Kristin Chenoweth wore a wide range of wardrobe. While the star was in the mood for metallic on the red carpet with a full-length look from Tony Ward, this flirty frock seems to capture the cutie’s bubbly personality.
4) Celebrating her spirited performance in The Lovely Bones, Saoirse Ronan donned this lively look. Gold ankle boots let the star shine on stage as she accepted the award for Best Young Actress.
5) French beauty Marion Cotillard was dressed to the Nines in a Christian Dior design which was complimented by Chopard jewelry, Just Jared reports.
Photos courtesy Picapp