1) Lamar Odom’s off the court courtship quickly led to carats on the ring finger of reality personality Khloe Kardashian, who now proudly displays on her “I do” digit not only a 12.5-carat diamond dazzler from Vartan Fine Jewelry, but also a platinum wedding band sprinkled with 2.5 carats of pave diamonds.
2) Mixing business and betrothal, Ivanka Trump‘s ring finger showcases a sparkler from her signature jewelry line. The 5.22-carat, cushion-cut engagement ring featuring a diamond-studded platinum band was paired with a wedding band a few months after Jared Kushner’s proposal.
3) Small screen sparks on The Bachelorette led to the sparkle of a Neil Lane engagement ring for Jillian Harris. While the road of reality romance may be rocky, there’s no denying the beauty of the $60,000 rock Ed Swiderski slipped on to her finger. The platinum band is crowned with a 2.05-carat pear-shaped diamond, its beauty enhanced with the addition of six baguettes and 94 round-cut diamonds.
Neil Lane diamond and platinum ring. (PRNewsFoto/TK Archives) LOS ANGELES, CA UNITED STATES
4) After Jason Hoppy’s proposal, Bethenny Frankel— Real Housewives of New York City star and author of The Skinny Girl Rules and The Skinnygirl Dish— gave reporters the skinny on her engagement ring. The 8-carat creation from jeweler Kristin Farrell showcases a 6 1/2-carat, pear-cut diamond hugged by two smaller diamonds.
5) A six-carat sparkler from fellow future bride Ivanka Trump’s signature jewelry line led to I do’s on the down low for singer Christina Milian and producer The-Dream. Milian slipped into a $200, rented wedding dress for her midnight walk down the aisle at a Vegas venue that has been the site of numerous VIP vows– The Little White Wedding Chapel.
6) The love bug bit JoBro Kevin Jonas in 2009, prompting the pop star to purchase a Jacob & Co. rock for Danielle Deleasa. The bride-to-be now sports on her ring finger a platinum band accented with 210 round brilliant-cut diamonds which holds aloft a three-carat, cushion-cut diamond solitaire.
8) He placed a wedding band on his small screen soul mate Pam Beesly in 2009, and in a case of life imitating art John Krasinski slipped a round-cut diamond engagement ring on the left hand of his real life lady love, actress Emily Blunt.
9) Her fancy footwork landed her third place on Dancing with the Stars, and now reality personality Melissa Rycroft is making last minute preparations for her waltz down the aisle with Tye Strickland. Before their December I do’s, the pair enjoyed joint
bachelor/bachelorette parties in Las Vegas, where the bride-to-be wore a fake rock while her real engagement ring was at Simon G Jewelry, the designers of the couple’s wedding bands.
10) In February 2009, a Prince Charming proposed to the heiress apparent to Sweden’s throne. On bended knee on the grounds of Drottningholm Palace, Daniel Westling offered Crown Princess Victoria a classic creation– a diamond solitaire that will be paired with a wedding band on July 19, 2010. The happy couple will share the same “I do” date as Victoria’s parents, King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia, who will celebrate their 44th wedding anniversary on the day they watch their daughter walk down the aisle.
Photos courtesy Picapp