1) Although she’s soon to be seen on the big screen in the musical Nine, the Swarovski-studded Armani Prive Fergie slipped into for her red carpet walk is definitely a Ten.
2) Tweeting to her fans before the broadcast, Paula Abdul confessed: “I am practically laying down in the Limo cause the dress I am wearing…I have been poured into!! No Joke!! Not Fun!! Fashion HURTS!!” Beauty may be pain, but the discomfort is worth it when the end result looks like this.
3) A few hours before joining Jay-Z on stage for a performance of “Empire State of Mind,” Alicia Keys posed for photographers in an Armani Prive cobalt creation that matched the baby blues of the crooner who made “New York, New York” his signature tune, Frank Sinatra:
4) Sofia Vergara, one of the stars of the new ABC comedy Modern Family, chose a classic creation from Emilio Pucci:
5) R stands for Rihanna, the title of her new album Rated R, and in the case of this Marchesa masterpiece, fashion risk-taker.
While rows of buff ruffles offered quiet elegance, the addition of a bejeweled necklace attached to the garment packed a powerful fashion punch on the Jenny Packham design worn by Demi Lovato:
Walking onstage in a pair of Rock & Republic sandals, the sparkle of the Talbot Runhof mini that Wizards of Waverly Place star Selena Gomez wore made her co-presentation of the best soul/R&B male award a magical moment.
Carrie Underwood could certainly catch the eye of any “Cowboy Casanova” in this mini-dress by Theia:
Photos courtesy Picapp