1) The event proved to be a golden moment for crossover cutie Taylor Swift, both in her career and in her choice of clothing. America’s sweetheart accented her “Fearless” frock with Lorraine Schwartz jewelry, and a pair of Louboutins carried her onstage for her four wins.
2) The title of Sugarland’s third CD may be “Love on the Inside,” but the Luisa Beccaria creation vocalist Jennifer Nettles wore on the red carpet lets us love what’s on the outside as well.
3) An inductee to the Country music Hall of Fame, Barbara Mandrell looked regal in an off-the-shoulder silhouette:
4) Quick change artist Carrie Underwood donned a total of nine designs as co-host of the awards show, starting with a silver vision from the Theia label which she wore for her red carpet arrival. From her array of attire, this dazzling mini– seen later on in the evening– is the winner in our style showdown.
5) Debuting a new daring ‘do, Titian-tressed Small Town Girl Kellie Pickler sizzled in a David Meister design. A Daniel Swarovski clutch complemented the molten metal-hued creation.
Country music fans who flocked in front of the TV to watch ABC’s In the Spotlight special got a sneak peek at the Georges Hobeika gown that Martina McBride would wear for her red carpet appearance:
A magenta masterpiece befitting a movie goddess, Nicole Kidman posed for photographers in this L’Wren Scott silhouette:
Photos courtesy Picapp