Who wore the most fabulous fantasy frocks on reality TV’s biggest night? Here’s Lovetripper’s picks of the evening’s divine designs. Be sure to tune in to see all the couture creations on the red carpet when the Fox Reality Channel airs the 2009 Really Awards on October 17th.
1) Judging by her look on the red carpet, Paris Hilton‘s new BFF should be designer Brian Lichtenberg, who created this shimmering, one-shoulder silhouette. The sequins on this marvelous mini, which danced in spotlight as the high fashion hotel heiress arrived to receive the Innovator Award, lands the reality personality in first place in our style stakes.
2) She’s both producer and presenter of the VH1 reality series Glam God, and as the host for the evening event Vivica A. Fox was transformed into a glam goddess, thanks in part to this noir number.
3) At an event that is recognized as an homage to excess, the best way to wow the crowd is to wear a study in refined simplicity, so Keeping Up with The Kardashians starKim Kardashian donned a demure dove-hued design.
4) Her new single status seems to suit Dancing with The Stars hoofer Karina Smirnoff, who looked picture perfect in periwinkle. The full-length, feathered frock is apt attire for a performer who floats across the dance floor.
5) She’s one of theReal Housewives of Orange County, but on award night Gretchen Rossi looked pretty in peach. Waves of ruffles turned this traditional style into a flirtatious frock.
Photos courtesy Picapp