Who wore the most stellar silhouettes on the biggest night in sci-fi and comics, the annual Scream awards? Here’s Lovetripper’s picks of the evening’s best out of this world wear. Tune in to Spike TV on October 27th to see the array of attire on the A-list award show attendees:
1) True to her name,Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen star Megan Fox was one foxy lady in a fire engine red frock from Martin Grant, Radar online reports.
2) The metallic sheen of Eliza Dushku‘s form-flattering dress gave the Dollhouse star a golden glow as she posed for photographers.
3) Taking her cue from her days as vamp Darla on both Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Angel, Dexter star Julie Benz took a bite out of the couture competition with her choice of award show attire. Confiding to her Twitter followers, the actress relayed that the noir number was a creation of designer Rachel Roy, and that she promenaded into the in a pair of Guiseppe Zanotti shoes. Neil Lane jewelry added an extra glimmer of glamour, while the small screen siren’s face was red carpet ready thanks for make-up artist Kelsey Deenihan.
4) The task of handing out an award to one of the world’s sexiest men calls for a dynamic designer dress, and the multi-colored Lanvin mini that Jessica Alba chose fit the bill for presenting a spike to Johnny Depp. The A-lister accessorized her look with Neil Lane jewelry, including a gold and enamel heart bracelet.
5) Christina Ricci‘s return to the single life suits her. “Wednesday” wowed the crowd at the Greek Theater in a little black dress featuring intriguing cut outs.
Looking pretty in a plum-hued Marc Jacobs design, bride-to-be Anna Paquin‘s Cathy Waterman engagement ring sparkled in the light as she accepted an award for her work in True Blood.
She may portray the innocent love interest of two blood sucking brothers in the new CW series The Vampire Diaries, but actress Nina Dobrev definitely amped up her vamp appeal by wearing a body-hugging black mini for her appearance as co-presenter of the best TV show award.
Photos courtesy Picapp