The 2009 ALMA Awards have been handed out, with the presentation to be broadcast on September 18th on ABC. Here are Lovetripper’s picks for the most caliente couture creations of the evening:
1) Her winning ways led Selena Gomez to the podium to receive an award for her role in The Wizards of Waverly Place, and the Disney Channel darling’s Tracy Reese Black Label look lands her the top spot in our style stakes.
2) Eva Longoria-Parker stepped onstage in seven knockout numbers as co-host of the elegant event. Unable to choose which design we thought was most divine, here’s a look at three of our favorite frocks on the Desperate Housewives star:
3) Fast & Furious star Jordana Brewster had hearts racing when she stepped out on the red carpet in this lemon yellow look, which Red Carpet Fashion Awards reports is by designer Reem Acra:
4) Whoa, Nelly! Just days after making an appearance on our Best Dressed list for her stylish Elie Saab dress at the VMAs, Nelly Furtado— who has just released her first all-Spanish CD, Mi Plan— is once again a winner in the wardrobe department in this scandalously sultry silhouette by the same designer.
5) The word is out that Francia Raisa, a star of the ABCFamily series The Secret Life of The American Teenager, looked stunning in this Jean Fares Couture creation:
A design of understated elegance, Salma Hayek‘s Bottega Veneta dress showcased her fit frame when the actress walked onstage to receive the Anthony Quinn Award for her body of work.
Photos Courtesy Picapp