Which star silhouettes wowed fashion fans last week? Here are Lovetripper’s picks for the best A-list apparel seen at red carpet events during the first week in August:
1) Just as her movie has made it to number one at the box office, so G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra star Sienna Miller has risen to the top of our couture countdown. Although her eye-catching entrance on a crane provided a memorable moment for the fans who flocked outside Grauman’s Chinese Theater for the film’s premiere, it was the British beauty’s golden garment– a chiffon creation from YSL– that left a lasting impression on fashionistas. A pair of appropriately-named “Stars” earrings by H. Stern framing her famous face, a “Hera” ring flashed on her finger as she waved to the crowd.
2) Having been a vision at her Vicky Cristina Barcelona premiere in a black Herve L. Leroux number, classic beauty Penelope Cruz chose this curve-conscious creation by the same designer for a premiere of her latest work, Broken Embraces.
3) Inglorious Basterds star Diane Kruger looked lovely in the Land Down Under when she sashayed in this silk scarlet Marchesa mini on to the red carpet for the film’s Sydney premiere.
4) At the London premiere of The Awful Truth, Katherine Heigl glammed it up in a green Naeem Khan creation. The sweetheart of both the small and silver screen chose A-list accessories to accent her ensemble, including Green Amethyst Together earrings from Joan Hornig jewelry and a pair of metallic Jimmy Choo pumps, in which she promenaded inside the Vue West End theatre in Leicester Square.
5) A workout regime which InStyle reports consisted of squats, chin-ups, star push-ups and Valslide pushaways not only helped Hollywood hottie Rachel Nichols move into action mode in G.I. Joe, it also gave the star a sleek physique that she showcased in this white Kaufman Franco jersey gown. Emeralds on a diamond-studded cocktail ring and diamond, pearl and platinum earrings from Neil Lane added a small splash of color to the otherwise pristine palette.
Recently returned from Bali, it’s obvious that marriage agrees with actress Jenna Dewan, who showed off her sun-kissed skin in this leg-baring look from Blumarine. Taking her on a stroll along the red carpet at the premiere of her husband’s hit movie G.I. Joe were a pair of gold Jimmy Choos that highlighted the star’s new tattoo on her left foot, which reads “side by side.” The sentiment was an apt one, as Channing Tatum— whose Giorgio Armani attire concealed identical ink on his chest– stood by his new movie star Mrs.
Photos courtesy Picapp