Which star styles wowed the crowd at the Teen Choice Awards? Here are Lovetripper’s five favorite frocks from the event:
1) Her family-friendly flick High School Musical 3 was a winner at the Teen Choice Awards, and actress Vanessa Hudgens is also victorious in our clothing countdown, thanks to this cute Christian Dior design. As the awards presentation was definitely not a “Sneaker Night,” the Bandslam beauty accented her amethyst-hued attire with a grape purple pair of Brian Atwood pumps.
2) Heroes star Hayden Panettiere posed in Zac Posen before strolling into the Gibson Amphitheatre in a pair of peep-toe, taupe Christian Louboutins to receive a Celebrity Activist award.
3) Gossip Girl‘s Leighton Meester gave fashionistas something to talk about when she arrived at the A-list event in this black-and-white Louis Vuitton vision. Scandalously scarlet Brian Atwood shoes provided a flamboyant finishing touch to her eye-catching ensemble.
4) Influenced by her recently wrapped Runaways biopic, Kristen Stewart donned a “Jett” black Rock & Republic mini-dress which sports some killer fringe. A pair of Jerome C. Rousseau ankle boots helped the Twilight star Eclipse her couture competition.
5) Ashley Tisdale, High School Musical’s own Sharpay Evans, looked sharp in this Used/Unused minidress. The actress accented her aubergine-tinted apparel with a pair of polka dot peep toe Christian Louboutins.
She’s a gem of both the small and silver screen, so this jewel-toned Opening Ceremony dress is an apt choice for Alexis Bledel‘s awards show appearance. Providing extra interest to the sapphire-shaded silhouette were a pair of red and white Loeffler Randall shoes.
Although Demi Lovato was the teen with a tiara in Princess Protection Program, at the Teen Choice Awards fellow Disney darling Selena Gomez looked positively regal in this one-shoulder Baby Phat frock. Melinda Maria hoop earrings and silver Sergio Rossi shoes added an extra modicum of magic to the Wizards of Waverly Place star’s enchanting look.
Photos courtesy Picapp