Who wore the most physique-flattering frocks to the 2009 ESPY Awards? Here are Lovetripper’s picks for the evening’s wardrobe winners. To see an array of stellar styles, tune in to the awards show broadcast July 19th on ESPN.
1) Victoria’s Secret Angel Miranda Kerr looked heaven sent in this body-baring Calvin Klein creation. A Veronica Lake, peek-a-boo ‘do added an extra touch of Old Hollywood glamor to the supermodel’s seductive silhouette.
2) Weeks after walking down the aisle in a R-Mine wedding dress, newlywed Kendra Wilkinson looked like a knockout as she strolled the red carpet in a clay-colored creation which showcased her Mommy-to-be curves. The reality personality showed her sophisticated side by opting for upswept tresses.
3) While the 2009 Wimbledon title went to her sister Serena, the playful patterns of this ’60’s-inspired Mara Hoffman design makes Venus Williams a Grand Slam winner in the style stakes.
4) After presenting an award to swimming sensation Michael Phelps, perennial beauty Demi Moore struck a pose for photographers in a Zac Posen creation that perfectly frames her fit form.
5) Serena Williams recently won the women’s singles final at Wimbledon, and she’s victorious in the wardrobe department as well in this ultra-feminine frock from Roberto Cavalli.
While she is accustomed to reporting on the latest sporting events, ESPN’s Erin Andrews became the news when she slipped into this form-fitting frock for behind the scenes interviews with the evening’s A-listers. The slinky silhouette offers ample evidence as to why the correspondent was voted “America’s Sexiest Sportscaster” by Playboy magazine for two years in a row.
Race car driver Danica Patrick revved a few engines when she stepped out on the carpet in this Stella McCartney mini-dress, its asphalt shade tempered with delicate lace accents.