Whose wardrobe rocked the 20th annual MuchMusic Video Awards? Here’s Lovetripper’s picks for the evening’s top frocks:
1) She may play villainous vamp Victoria in the Twilight movie franchise, but actress Rachelle Lefevre looked like an angelic vision in this ethereal one-shoulder silhouette. The garment’s electric blue hue helps to land the star in the top spot on our couture countdown.
2) Known for her knockout curves, this black-and-white, body-conscious creation perfectly showcased Kim Kardashian‘s eye-catching assets as she walked the red carpet with her long time love, Reggie Bush.
3) Audrina Patridge Twittered to her Tweeple that she enjoyed a sightseeing sojourn to Niagara Falls just a few days before donning this noir number for her appearance at the awards. No doubt the reality personality will wear a wardrobe with a “wow” factor for her six-episode stint on A Beautiful Life, a drama debuting this fall on The CW.
4) Although it was her lack of clothing that first caught the public’s eye, Jayde Nicole‘s flirtatious frock with its lace embellishments proves that the 2008 Playboy Playmate of the Year is a fashion forward femme fatale.
5) The provocative pewter and black combo Fergie wore added a little “Boom Boom Pow” to the red carpet.