Which stars shined brightest at the Shrine Auditorium during the 9th annual BET Awards? Here are Lovetripper’s picks for the evening’s top frocks:
1) Alicia Keys struck just the right note in this Eastern influenced Jenny Packham creation. The flirtatious fringe seemed to dance during her stroll down the red carpet, while the garment’s calming shade complimented her complexion as the BET Humanitarian Award recipient smiled for the cameras.
2) Fearne Chambers, a star of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, has the runner-up spot sewn up with this refined design. Pleated to perfection, a jeweled accent at the waist added an extra touch of elegance.
3) A vision in a vest and ultra slim cigarette pants, America’s Next Top Model lead judge Tyra Banks created a sense of mystique with her masculine-inspired attire. TyTy’s loose tie provided an ultra feminine touch to the ensemble.
4) Beyonce‘s Balmain dress gave her ample opportunity to show off her glamorous gams. The kaleidoscopic combination of green, red, blue and black sequins dazzled delighted fans outside the Shrine Auditorium as the performer promenaded past the paparazzi in a pair of purple pumps.
5) Taraji P. Henson, who took home an award for Best Actress, was also a winner in the wardrobe department. The stylish star chose to walk the red carpet in a noir number by Kaufman Franco.
Soap star Tatyana Ali offered a bit of evening drama with this curve-conscious creation, obviously designed with the retro romantic in mind. The garment’s bronze tone, which is echoed in the star’s pair of peep toe shoes, allowed both the inner and outer beauty of the actress to glow in the early evening light.
Just days after suiting up for a celebrity softball pre-game at Riverfront Stadium, this bit of baby blue fabric showcased Adrienne Bailon‘s fit figure. A string of stacked necklaces offered an exotic edge to this summer style.