Who were the red carpet winners at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards? Here are Lovetripper’s favorite frocks of the evening:
1) Disney darling Vanessa Hudgens walked up on stage in a pair of Jimmy Choo’s that peeked out from the handkerchief hemline of her mango-hued Max Azria maxi-dress, a casually chic creation perfect for the upcoming summer season.
2) Could Twilight star Ashley Greene foretell that her frock would be a hit on the red carpet? The actress, who portrays 100-year-old vampire Alice Cullen in the cinematic retelling of Stephenie Meyer’s best-selling novels, opted for a romantic retro look from Dolce & Gabbana.
3) The daring Emilio De La Morena design worn by Gossip Girl‘s Leighton Meester definitely had tongues wagging. The CW cutie paired the body-conscious creation with mulberry-hued Brian Atwood mini-boots for a pop of color.
4) No doubt fashionistas will be flocking to buy Sienna Miller‘s Twenty8Twelve brand of clothing after the star’s sparkling appearance in a little number from her label’s Fall 2009 collection. Tying the look together, the actress carried a classic Chanel clutch.
5) Staying true to her surname, Megan Fox was a vixen vision in a Dolce & Gabbana gam-baring dress. Its gold embellishments picking up the bronzed glow of her complexion, the Transformers star left the crowd transfixed as she strolled the carpet in a pair of Christian Louboutin stiletto sandals.
Although a slightly mature silhouette for the 16-year-old star, the buff-toned Moschino Cheap & Chic creation Miley Cyrus chose for the evening assures fans that she will continue “The Climb” up the couture ladder.