Who were the red carpet winners at Premio lo Nuestro 2009? Here is Lovetripper’s countdown of the event’s most caliente couture creations:
1) Music icon Gloria Trevi, who pleasantly surprised her fans with the news of her November 2008 nuptials, caused jaws to drop once again when she arrived at the Bank United Center in Coral Gables, Florida in an ultra-feminine frock by Jean Fares. The singer, who wed in a simple civil ceremony, is scheduled to stroll down the aisle in a Gustavo Mata wedding dress later this year for a religious blessing of her union to husband Armando Gomez.
2) Ilia Calderon, a co-anchor of Primer Impacto Weekend, definitely made an impact as she posed for photographers in a fire engine red Franco Montoro design.
3) Commanding the stage as the surprise co-host of the awards telecast, telenovela star Ninel Conde (who may also be known to TV viewers from her stint on the ABC hit Ugly Betty) ruled the red carpet with her pre-show appearance in this Rafael Cennamo number.
4) Newlywed Barbara Bermudo, a co-host of Univision’s Primer Impacto, proudly showed off her baby bump in a stylish silhouette from the evening’s most popular designer, Rafael Cennamo.
5) Giselle Blondet, a former co-host of Univision’s morning program Despierta America (Wake Up America), certainly caused eyes to open wide when she walked the red carpet in this fuschia frock by designer Anel Verda. The presenter, who today aptly hosts Nuestra Belleza Latina (Our Latin Beauty), accented her attire with an Elisa Jimenez necklace, PeopleenEspanol.com reports.