Who wowed the crowd at the annual Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards? Here are Lovetripper’s five favorite frocks at the event:
1) She may have titled her autobiography Miles To Go, but in the fashion department it looks as though Miley Cyrus has finally arrived. The Hannah Montana star, who was chosen best female singer by online voters, was a winner on the orange carpet in a delicate design by Sheri Bodell, whose label also appeared on the ensemble the tween queen wore for her Grammy duet with her BFF, Taylor Swift.
2) Ugly Betty star America Ferrera was beautiful in this scarlet silhouette which celebrated her shape.
3) Miranda Cosgrove, who brought home the award for Favorite TV Show, won in the fashion stakes as well with her flirty Sonia Rykiel frock. Diamantes added extra dazzle to the black-and-white design.
4) HMS 3’s Ashley Tisdale has graduated from gamin to grown-up glamor. The stylish star arrived on the orange carpet in this sparkle-spangled LBD number.
5) Sonny with a Chance star Demi Lovato was a ray of sunshine in a gold mini-dress designed by Ina Soltani, Red Carpet Fashion Awards states. Sparkling in the light of photographer’s flashbulbs, the metallic material still failed to outshine the smile on the Disney darling’s face as she posed with Twilight‘s Jacob– Taylor Lautner. (Note: Fans of Stephenie Meyer’s supernatural love story still have time to enter our Twilight contest! One winner will receive a Twilight DVD and a copy of Twilight: Director’s Notebook!)