Who were the red carpet winners at the 40th annual NAACP Image Awards? Following are a few of Lovetripper’s favorite frocks:
1) A queen of the silver screen, Halle Berry was a regal presence onstage in this Pamella Roland gown, a one-shoulder silhouette which proved to be a popular style at the elegant evening event.
2) The winner of America’s Next Top Model cycle three, Eva Marcille reigned supreme on the red carpet in this negligee-inspired number by Jean Fares Couture. Today one of the stars of The Young and The Restless, Ms. Marcille will soon embark on a search for a dress for her walk down the aisle with fiance Lance Gross.
3) The white and black gown worn during her performance of “Halo” was heavenly, as was the chiffon silhouette Beyonce donned to enjoy the remainder of the elegant evening. Designed by Naeem Khan, the beauty of the coral creation was enhanced with the addition of Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.
4) The recipient of the award for Best Outstanding Actress in a Motion Picture was also a winner in the fashion department. Rosario Dawson‘s cute silk taffeta cocktail dress was designed by Rafael Cennamo.
5) As vibrant as her performance in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Taraji P. Henson wore a chartreuse creation by Zac Posen to deliver her acceptance speech for Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture.