Which frocks rocked the red carpet at the 51st annual Grammy awards? Following are five of Lovetripper’s favorites:
1) Wearing a hue which harmonized with her Grammy Award for Best Female Country Vocal Performance, Carrie Underwood‘s golden Zuhair Murad gown was a hit. Dangle drop earrings from Johnathan Arndt jewelry added an extra dash of drama to the dress.
2) Katy Perry, whose tongue-in-cheek lyrics have caused a number of music listeners to blush, chose the shade for her sashay down the red carpet. The provocative pink, Marilyn Monroe-style Basil Soda silhouette was paired with sparklers from H. Stern and Jacob & Co.
3) While she performed her touching coming of age tune “Fifteen” on stage with her best buddy Miley Cyrus, the black Kaufman Franco design Taylor Swift donned left little doubt that the crossover cutie has transformed into a flawless, “Fearless” young woman.
4) While she may not be known for her vocal prowess, actress Kate Beckinsale‘s Reem Acra gown struck just the right note as the British beauty introduced Paul McCartney’s performance. Lorraine Schwartz jewelry complimented the dramatic design.
5) Blossoming into a lovely young lady, a floral flourish gives a youthful bloom to Miley Cyrus‘ black, one-shoulder Herve Leger by Max Azria gown. Playful bracelets from Mimi So and Atelier Swarovski by Jonathan Saunders succeed in making the somber silhouette age appropriate for the sixteen-year-old star.