Who ruled the red carpet at the 15h annual Screen Actors Guild Awards? Here are Lovetripper’s selections for the most stunning silhouettes. Which star wore your favorite frock of the evening?
1) Pretty in periwinkle, Slumdog Millionaire‘s Freida Pinto’s Marchesa creation was coupled with carats from jeweler Martin Katz. Seven rows of diamonds draped her wrist, while a bracelet bound up her hair with 53 carats of stunning sparklers. Ready for her close-up on the red carpet, 8-carat cushion-cut diamond earrings framed the star’s photogenic face.
2) Two electrifying performances in one year calls for a dazzling awards dress, and Kate Winslet’s bright blue, curve-conscious Narciso Rodriguez number fit the bill. Both 22-carat diamond drop earrings and a triple-row diamond bracelet from Chopard made a winning statement.
3) Choosing fashion’s most sensuous fabric, Vicky Christina Barcelona star Penelope Cruz was a vision in a velvet Azzedine Alaia halter dress. A pair of ruby and diamond Chopard earrings added fiery flair to the somber-hued silhouette.
4) Like a femme fatale from Hollywood’s golden era, The Wrestler‘s Evan Rachel Wood sizzled at the SAG Awards in a teal-toned Monique Lhuillier masterpiece. The one-shoulder sensation was topped off with an eagle brooch and Neil Lane diamond and platinum earrings.
5) Halter designs were the hit of the evening, and Entourage star Perrey Reeves’ fawn-hued frock by Monique Lhuillier brought an element of quiet elegance to the festivities. Diamond earrings from H. Stern flattered her face, and the diamonds crowning an 18k gold ring from the same jeweler winked in the sunlight as the actress waved to fans.