Who ruled the red carpet at the 66th annual Golden Globe awards? Following are a few of Lovetripper’s top picks. Which look did you like best?
1) Born into the first family of acting, Drew Barrymore seemed to draw inspiration from Old Hollywood when she chose this stunning silhouette from John Galliano for Dior. In keeping with the look of retro romance, the star of the upcoming Grey Gardens had her hair coiffed in a chic style reminiscent of 1960’s glamor, a look which showcased a pair of Lorraine Schwartz chandelier earrings.
2) Dancing with the Stars season seven winner Brooke Burke did a twirl for photographers in this nude number. The body-conscious creation offered no indication that the star welcomed a bundle of joy into her family less than one year ago. Further highlighting her beauty were H. Stern earrings from the Victoria collection.
3) Eva Longoria-Parker turned up the temperature with her fire engine red frock by Reem Acra. Wearing her hair in a sleek chignon allowed a pair of Verdura earrings to frame her face.
4) The night’s big winner won on the red carpet as well. Befitting a classic beauty, Kate Winslet wore an understated, black Yves Saint Laurent gown paired with a velvet belt. For an A-list accent, the Revolutionary Road star slipped a 47-carat Chopard bracelet on her wrist.
5) Sparkling like stars in a midnight blue sky,Swarovski crystals were heavenly highlights on Anne Hathaway’s Armani Prive gown.